8 comments for “Scott Gessler Reception

1. Kaye Fissinger
    February 15, 2010 at 12:18 am

Excellent photography, Doug. You certainly captured the moment.

Unequivocally, Gessler lost that debate. I doubt he even cared if he “won.” But he certainly relished the opportunity to get in someone’s face. The favor was duly returned. ;-D

Nothing statesman-like about this guy. His daddy and mommy failed to teach him how to play nice or play fair.

And by the way, contrary to certain blogosphere spinners, attendance was far from remarkable. Only a few entered the front door. I understand there was a back door. Perhaps there were others who lacked the courage of their convictions and who wanted to remain “unknown.” That would not be the first time that Longmont “pillars” preferred to hide.

2. Kathy P.
    February 15, 2010 at 9:28 am

We need to watch this guy! The Secretary of State seat has the power of regulating voting equipment, as well as disenrolling eligible voters. Let’s not see repeats of the vote stealing in Florida and Ohio.

3. February 15, 2010 at 10:51 am

Great photos of the former mayors, good to keep track of who actually shows up at these meetings.

4. June 11, 2010 at 12:21 pm

Goshamighty, Just wanted to say that the County Clerk will have a lot to say about the voting process, and the “counting” machines in Boulder County. I will now feel free to take photos of Douglas Wray and Faye Kissinger whenever I see either. I bought a new iphone just so I will always be prepared.
    NVUH
    —–
    This commenter is Dan Martin

5. M. Douglas Wray
    June 11, 2010 at 12:40 pm

Good luck with the whole County Clerk thing. You may find it more difficult to ‘reconfigure’ the system than you think.

As long as we’re at a public meeting and you don’t make money from using them, that’s anyone’s right. By all means. Ask nicely and I might even pose. I’m not into the current anonymity craze in Longmont politics.

However, libellous uses will be prosecuted swiftly and vigorously. There will be no warnings. Mr. Richard Yale saw to that.

Chris Rodriguez’s wife Brigette took a most unflattering photo of me that you’d probably enjoy and I’m more than confident they’d give you access to it. Have at it. Please.

As for ‘being prepared,’ that’s the duty of ALL patriots, so I’d expect nothing less.

You will find the same is true of me.

PS – any of the photos that I take at public events are free to use if you credit them ‘Photo courtesy of FreeRangeLongmont.com’

Cheers!

6. June 11, 2010 at 2:00 pm

“Calling all cars! Calling all cars!” There’s an epidemic of thin skins in Longmont! Where’s the vaccine?!