That’s how Chris Matthews described Sarah Palin in a recent on-air broadcast. And here’s the proof according to Alan Grayson, a straight shooter who always tells the truth whether or not it’s appreciated:
- Palin doesn’t know who is buried in Grant’s Tomb.
- Palin couldn’t tell you when the War of 1812 was fought.
- Palin has no clue about the color of George Washington’s white horse.
- Palin wonders on what day Latinos celebrate the Cinco de Mayo.
- Palin isn’t sure what weighs more, a pound of bricks or a pound of feathers.
- Palin has no idea in what month the October Revolution took place.
- Palin is baffled by the question of who came up with the Monroe Doctrine.
- Palin would very much like to know who fought in the French and Indian War.
- Palin is puzzled as to who wrote “The Autobiography of Malcolm X.”
- Palin is at a loss regarding what were JFK’s initials.
And unless someone has or will put hallucinogens into the American water supply, Palin will never find her way to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. She will, however, continue to provide ample material for the consummate comedienne Tina Fey.