In just the last seven days Trump has lied nine times:
- Trump said his university had an ‘A’ rating by the Better Business Bureau.
False: The BBB responded that Trump University had a D- rating.
- Trump said his steak and wine businesses are booming.
False: He doesn’t own those companies at all… they just bought his name.
- Trump said Obama lied and that the real unemployment rate is up to 35%.
False: The unemployment rate is 4.9% and Obama doesn’t generate the reports.
- Trump said Obama made the army weaker.
False: Army generals said it’s the leanest, strongest and most powerful it has ever been.
- Insurance companies are hurting because of Obamacare.
False: Health insurance industry stock has increased by 400% in the last seven years.
- Insurance companies have laid off millions of employees because of Obamacare.
False: Insurance companies have hired in record numbers in the last four years.
- Obama is destroying the economy.
False: Every sector of the economy has improved in the last seven years.
- Trump said he didn’t know who David Duke was.
False: Trump has talked about David Duke many times in the past.
- Trump said Hillary is about to go to jail for using her email on her phone.
False: It has been determined over and over again that she did nothing illegal.